At Karts 4 Kids, ‘Safety’ is our number one concern. These are the main safety aspects of the Panther Go-Karts:
- Smooth controls make the Panther Go-Karts easy to drive.
- Front, side and rear bumpers; roll bar.
- Strong brakes.
- Adjustable cushioned seat; seat belt; padded cockpit.
- Adjustable speed ranges of 1 – 4 mph or 1 – 6 mph, pre-set to suit each race.
- Inflatable circuit gently absorbs accidental contacts.
We also put other measures in place to protect the wellbeing of the children and the wider public:
- Events are fully insured: public liability limit of £5million.
- All Go-Karts undergo an annual MOT by the manufacturers.
- The Go-Karts are also regularly checked and tested before every event.
- All operators are fully CRB checked.
At public events, if necessary we can also erect a secondary fence to maintain a distance between spectators and the track. In addition, signs are posted giving details of safety instructions, restrictions for age and height, and details of our insurance cover.
Few topics attract as much attention as the environment. This is something which concerns us as well. Find out more about how we put this concern into practice by following the link.